Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review of White Sun protected Powders!

This post is a review of few nice products I like. This first one is  Marshmallow Powder Puff, many cosmetic stores in Japan sell it. This powder has an UV protection and it is very shiny and white powder for body.
It also has some glitter on it which sparkles nicely. Well I prefer to use this in the summer, since there is more skin to be exposed to the sun. The package is very cute as well, I love the color and this puff is so soft.
 This is how it looks like in my skin:

And next, I got this ETUDE HOUSE, SUN POWDER +50 as an souvenir from Korea. I really like this product as well, it's super white, I mean real it has not any shade of other color. And it has the sun protection as well. I just want to protect my skin from the sun for preventing to get wrinkles.... Anyway, this puff is not so soft, and since my skin is very dry, I can't really use this kind of puff, but I use this powder with another softer puff then it's perfect!

32 comments:

  1. Thank for the Review! The package is so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanaa siul on tuo neule minkä melkein ostin (en tiedä miksi melkein) Mut se käy kyl siul paremmin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awws, miul taas oli siuta ikävä ni ostin xD

      Delete
  3. Aww you look cute as always and I need this :) when did you go to Korea? Hope I didnt miss that :o I didn't blog for 3 weeks hehe but now I am backk!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are back to blogging! <3 I just read all your recent posts, since I didn't have time lately to read or do blogging either! I visited Korea twice last winter, there are few old posts from the travels in this blog. ^^

      Delete
  4. these both look so nice i would love to own them. this is what i love about korean and japanese products - always so many products for sun protection and also in powder form - i swear the west is so behind on the technology for protecting the skin from sun!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it very important to protect skin from the sun too, I wish more western products would do the same! ^^

      Delete
  5. ^^ thank you for the review. You look amazing and the top is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. what kawaii items! I've never seen nor heard of any of them but they look so cute! Love the first picture if you~ you look like a fairy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, Thank you! <3 These are probably the random Items I've spotted for UV protection ^^

      Delete
  7. Absolutely adore the fact that the first powders name is "Marshmallow Puff" and it looks really good on you :"3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got very similar powder from Peggy Sage. :)

    What do you think about following each other? :>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nice! I will visit your blog soon ;)

      Delete
  9. hi❤ great review ^0^/ I love those little marshmallow face powders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review. I really want to get the etude house powder :D. You always look so pretty :D
    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I really recommend that powder! ^^

      Delete
  11. The packing of the Marshmallow Powder Puff looks soo cute! *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, it was one reason for the buying decision xD

      Delete
  12. So many amazing pictures!!!

    Happy Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sinulle on tunnustus:

    http://takemewithyoutoneverland.blogspot.fi/2013/01/u-inspire-me.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...