Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lovely Sakura!!!!

I'm back from Tokyo now! It was great travel even though so short... But I enjoyed so much seeing Cherry blossoms and my friends... aaaaaand I was not gonna buy anything buuut come on, who can go to shopping paradise like TOKYO without buying anything xD so I ended up to buy too many things,,, I will show you later!
 Few Pictures of Yoyogi Park in Harajuku, it's one of the places I was enjoying Sakura:
And here is the most Beautiful Sakura Song I know


10 comments:

  1. omg I want to go to tokyo too!!! beautiful cherry blossoms!, I want to see what you have bought =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can go to Tokyo soon!! I wish I could return as well <3 <3 such a perfect place!!! ^^

      Delete
  2. amazing and really beautiful pictures. :) you look so pretty and cute!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oii mitä kuvia ^^ ♥ Unelmana ois kyllä joskus päästä Japaniin kirsikankukkien aikaan ^--^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toivottavasti siun unelma toteutuu ja pääset kirsikkakukkien aikaan Japaniin, koska se on, ei vaan sakuroiden vaan kaikin puolin paras vuodenaika siellä!

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos, love them! So cute!

    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Sakura!! <3 love it! Hey Kati can I add you on Facebook? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You made amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...