Friday, January 20, 2012

Flower Market

Let me tell you TWO biggest reason Why I Love Hong Kong:
1. All of my outfit of yesterday (expect jacket) costs only total of 11 euro (110 HK dollar) New Items Collar, blue one piece, ribbon... everything so cheap!!

2. There is many festivals, markets and events. which are super grounded but very nice mood and interesting!
Every year around Chinese New Year there is held Flower Market, it's full of cheap anything, many cute stuff, new year stuff and very many flowers as the name told...!
Went there yesterday, welcome to the market through my pictures:
this grandfather was just sitting in the ground and drawing the market.. impressive!

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! The collar is so amazingly beautiful! And it looks perfect in this combination!

    The market looks really interesting~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...